A glimpse under the hood: the ceaseless activity of my mind.

23 July 2006

Out of the Locker Room and into the Gym

A continuation of my last post, this one is more specific to my gym.

  • Swim Guy. Obviously, he’s a swimmer. He is also a nice guy who is always two lockers down, even when I move to a different locker.

  • Peculiar Foreign Guy. I have nothing against any culture or nationality. He just happens to be foreign and smiles too much as he stares at you. It’s not just me, I’ve seen him do it to other people.

  • Token Chiseled Guy. He’s an older individual who struggles every morning to keep his body buff. He’s losing the battle.

  • Big Talker. He’s always at the gym but never works out. He distracts everyone else because he’s always talking about how much he lifted on the particular exercise you are currently doing.

  • Pump Monkey. If he isn’t on juice, how does he get so grotesquely gigantic?

  • Hyper Guy. This fellow sweats more than anyone else in the gym. He slings weights much too heavy for good form yet is never injured. Get out of his way because he will bump you.

  • Silent But Deadly. Argh. Why must you continue to pass gas and then act as if it is a surprise to you that the funk goes everywhere you go? We all know it’s you. Just join the morning poopers before hitting the weights.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home